RAILWAY SIGNALLING AND TRAIN CONTROL SYSTEMS
RWS X4 ATEF
The relay-based equipment of signalling systems, which became widespread in the last century, is still in operation on railway transport and subways of many countries of the world.
These devices are becoming obsolete, and some modules that are still in use have been discontinued. In this regard, the operation of these systems is becoming more and more difficult, reliability and safety are decreasing every year.
The new computer-based interlocking and block signalling systems have convincingly confirmed their high technical performance. At the same time, the complexity of safety proof procedures in the development and production of such systems leads to an increase in the cost of their life cycle. Operation and configuration correction with even minor changes in layouts, as a rule, require the participation of manufacturing companies and are expensive for the customer.
ATEF Group of Companies offers to your attention a set of signalling and train control systems RWS X4 ATEF, which, thanks to the flexibility and high level of automation of configuration and testing processes during production, provides a significant reduction in cost, production and configuration time, increased reliability while unconditionally meeting the stringent safety requirements adopted in railway transport.
• IL X4 ATEF
• LX X4 ATEF
Level Crossing Signalling System
• BS X4 ATEF
Block Signalling System
• OC X4 ATEF
Object Controllers System
• PS X4 ATEF
Power Supply System
• LC X4 ATEF
Local Control System
• TM X4 ATEF
Traffic Management System
• DM X4 ATEF
Diagnostics and Monitoring System
• MY X4 ATEF
Marshalling Yard Signalling System
Key parameters and characteristics
• Safety level – SIL4
• Hardware redundancy – at all levels, including the level of object controllers (optional)
• Cycle time – 250 ms (can be reduced to 100 ms if necessary)
• The number objects under control for one set of Central Controller (CC) is up to 1000 (approximate equivalent is a station with 150 switch points)
• Diagnostics covers all levels of the system and presents data in convenient graphical, tabular and text formats
• Diagnostic AWP is a stationary PC with the possibility of expansion on a mobile application installed on a tablet or mobile phone
• Safety-related data exchange channel between systems - duplicated SafeEthernet (SIL4)